Autoporto di Gorizia – PADIGLIONE B – 34170 Gorizia (GO)
Tel. +39 0481 523281
Fax +39 0481 523280
Our offices located in GORIZIA, VERONA, POMEZIA, SEGRATE and BOLOGNA will handle all the formalities required by the Customs Agency for importing or exporting goods subject to excise duty, such as alcohol, wine, champagne, sparkling wine, beer and spirits.
01. VAT warehousing of goods under a duty suspension arrangement.
02. Discharging the eAD document (electronic Administrative Document) accompanying the goods on entry, using EMCS (Excise Movement and Control System).
03. Paying excise duty on goods using form F24.
04. Keeping electronic records of the loading and unloading of the goods and of the relevant Guarantee.
05. Issuing the Export Accompanying Document (XAB) for the goods until they arrive at their final destination.
06. Issuing the eAD document for shipping goods subject to excise duty to other EU countries using EMCS.